Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Blogging Time!!!






I set up this blog for my wonderful but technology challenged mother, Lisa. She really has learned so much and become much more computer savvy in the last while but I figured I would help her out and put the first post on here to get her started.

Attached is a couple pictures that are a bit old but at least show the family a little. I know Mom is really looking forward to joining the blogging world so she can be cool like all her kids. :)
The last picture is of Zack, Mom's first grandchild. He loves to read and he fell asleep with the book on him! So cute! :)

1 comment:

Klepinger said...

Hi Lisa-I'm still learning too!!! Lyndsie is helping me. It is so fun to see everyone all grown!! Aren't grandchildren the BEST!!! Love you-Leann